Reading Dailies for Grade 3 provides 19 lessons that focus closely on instructional skills. These skills include key instruction of the strategy and break out the smaller skills needed to master it.
- The Dailies provide scaffolded, step-by-step instruction to build student proficiency with reading literature and reading informational texts.
- Each lesson offers students a chance to practice reading skills meaningfully with real texts.
- Academic vocabulary is introduced and reinforced in context.
- Each lesson includes a how-to guide that clarifies the standard, as well as a model and open-ended practice questions.
- Each of these ready-made resources can be easily opened as a PDF lesson for online or offline use.
Reading Dailies Grade 3 Student Edition and Teacher's Edition